Looking for a therapist for an English-speaking 12-year-old Latino trans boy with a diagnosis of ADHD, taking a stimulant medication, currently attending Lepidoptera therapeutic school in West Batman via public school IEP process, school is appropriate and uses wraparound model where they will want to consult frequently. Has mentor and support group through Esperanza Community. Child witnessed the severe assault of his cousin who he is close to. Child lives in Old Poptart Village with parents and maternal grandparents, family doesn't have a car, able to travel by subway, can get rides if it's on Wednesday evenings when the aunt watches him. Plays Dungeons & Dragons, interested in anime, Minecraft, Roblox, likes to draw, likes 3D printing, likes reading. Has Purple Shield HMO plan and able to private pay on a sliding scale.
- Looking for a therapist for a middle-schooler (sharing with family's permission)
- Telehealth or transit accessible in Metro area, some potential for further out areas
- Willing to collaborate with wraparound providers
- Competent with multi-generational Latino families
- Competent with trans/queer/gender-diverse folks
- Arts-based approach and/or approach incorporating gaming/geek culture a plus
- Purple Shield HMO or sliding scale